The Professional Choice

Ball Joint Part Number?

Submitted on 2011/07/29 at 1:02 pm

I have a 1997 Ford F150 with all DJM control arms. Can i get a part number for MOOG ball joints for the lower control arms please?


Posted July 29, 2011 at 2:42 pm | Permalink | Edit


No problem, the moog number for your arms is 8695T and the uppers are 6370.

DJM Tech

4 Responses to Ball Joint Part Number?

    • Casey,

      The ball joint part number is 8695T (moog number). You should be able to get one at your local autoparts or NAPA store. If they can’t help you you can get one here!


  1. Heath,

    The ball joint part number you need is 6541, this is a moog number that can be crossed over to a McQuay Norris or a TRW part number. It is also available thru the DJM Factory Store.

    DJM Tech

  2. I have 01 silverado with djm lower control arms I need the ball joint part number please,
    Its a 1500 2 wheel drive not hd

Leave a reply