The Professional Choice

I want a 2/4 Kit

Submitted on 2011/07/12 at 2:09 pm

i have a 2006 2wd standard cab shortbed silverado i want to do a 2/4 drop or go as low as i can without buying new shocks. i do not know what products i need to get since most places i look seem to not have products for my vehicle. could you please tell me what products ill need to get to obtain a 2/4 drop…


Submitted on 2011/07/14 at 10:34 am


If you don’t want to change shocks then you need to install 2″ Calmax Control Arms which uses the factory spring and shock for a 2″ front drop. For the rear 4″ drop use a Hanger/Shackle kit HS2599-4 and you use your factory shocks. (It is recommended to use a shorter shock with the rear kit but not an absolute) Here is a link to a 2/4 kit from The Factory Store

DJM Tech

Leave a reply