The Professional Choice

Replacement Ball Joints

I have an 07 GMC and I need the ball joints..where can I get new ones..I have the DJM parts.


Submitted on 2011/05/16 at 1:57 pm | In reply to Mike.


The ball joint part number for your control arms is 6541 which is a moog part number you can get at a local auto parts store. Or you can click here and get them from the DJM Factory Store.


DJM Tech

Leave a reply